Tutorial How to Hard Reset Alcatel Fierce
Before you continue the following procedure how to hard reset your device you have to do backup. After each Hard Reset / Factory Reset you will lose your all data that have been stored on the phone. I advise you make a back up all important data on your Hard Disk or Memory card before you do hard reset. If you plan to sell your phone you have to do a hard reset to wipe your personal data so as to prevent abuses. If you forget password or lock pattern from your device the best way to solve them is make hard reset. Hard Reset (factory reset) will set up your device to default factory settings. After you do hard reset your device will be faster. Before you do Hard Reset read reason why you might need to do Hard Reset Alcatel Fierce.
- Solve slow performance of your Alcatel Fierce.
- Wipes personal data phone before you sell your device.
- Solve unexpected Application crashes.
- Solve hang-ups & freezing problems.
Performing Hard Reset Alcatel Fierce via settings
Warning! All user data will be lost! If you have any problems with your device I recommend you to do Alcatel Fierce hard reset.
- Turn off device your device.
- Press and hold together the VOLUME UP button + POWER button and release all buttons after the Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Use VOLUME UP for navigate to Recovery Mode.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select Recovery Mode.
- Press POWER button to choose English language.
- Use VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN to navigate, then select wipe data / factory reset.
- Navigate with VOLUME keys, then chose ‘YES – delete all user data’.
- Confirm with POWER button.
- Wait until the process done, then chose “Reboot System Now” and confirm with POWER button again.
How to performing hard reset Alcatel Fierce via settings
Warning! You will lost all user data with hard reset! This is most easy way to perform hard reset Alcatel Fierce if you are able to turn on device.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Data Backup and Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset > Reset Mobile Phone.
- Remove Everything.