Easy tutorial how to hard reset Huawei Ascend G7
If you have any problems with Huawei G7 I recommend you to perform hard reset. You should never do hard reset before doing the back up, because you will lost all user data with performing hard reset. Read this easy tutorial how how to backing up your android. You can also move private data to memory card or PC if don’t want to install backing up apps. Keep in your mind, without backup files you will lost all photos, contacts, videos, messages, apps etc. Very often case, that many of you forget password or lock pattern and do not know how to solve it. The easiest way how to restore forgotten password is doing hard reset – factory reset. If you plan to sell your phone you have to do a hard reset to wipe your personal data so as to prevent abuses. In the case that your device not responding or does not turn On, perform reset immediately.
Performing external hard reset Huawei G7 via keys
If there are significant problems with the device or you are unable to perform hard reset Huawei G7 through settings, please use the following process to manually (via keys) reset the phone:
- Turn off device before hard reset Huawei G7.
- Press and hold the Volume keys simultaneously and Power on / off key.
- Use the volume keys to scroll through the Recovery menu and select data factory reset option.
- Press Power ON / OFF key to confirm.
- Now the terminal will start the process and once you finish your mobile phone will be like straight out of the box.
Performing reset from settings
The second way how restore data factory Huawei Acend G7 from the settings.
- On the Home screen choose Settings.
- Select Reset.
- Select factory data reset.
- After reading the warning that we get on screen, tap Reset phone.
Video Tutorial how to resetting Huawei Ascend G7