How to Hard Reset LG D331 – LG Bello II, LG Max, LG Prime II?
All data file will be removed! Before you do anything make a backup copy. In this short tutorial I will present you how to execute Hard Reset LG D331.
- Switch off device before you do anything. Hold Power key for a couple seconds.
2. Press and Hold together VOLUME DOWN and POWER button for a few seconds.
3. When LG logo appear on the screen, press buttons in exact order POWER BUTTON, VOLUME DOWN and the at last POWER BUTTON.
4. Release all buttons when factory menu appear on screen.
5. Press POWER button to confirm option Factory Reset, when the phone has finished resetting press VOLUME key to quit.
6. Hard Reset has just been complete.
Hard Reset LG D332 from settings
- Power on device
- Go to settings
- Chose General > Backup & Reset
- Tap Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone
- Tap Erase Everything (all data files will be removed)
- Confirm with OK