How do I Hard Reset LG L80 to factory settings?
While working with LG L80, you might face the situations where your devices starts performing extremely slow, and even the install apps start behaving obnoxiously. At the beginning of this post I want to highlight consequences hard resetting “All user data will be lost“. I recommend you to prepared backup all your data to secondary location (PC, Memory Card or something others). Backing up all your data to a secondary location would ensure that you do not any important information while performing factory reset. If you are using Google Gmail account you can sync phone contacts via Gmail. Resetting device will help you to restore forgotten password or lock pattern. Also hard reset LG L80 can solve freezing, crashing and other problems.
Performing Hard Reset LG L80 with external keys “manual resetting”
If there are significant problems with your device or you are not able to follow the steps above please use the following process to manually reset the phone:
- Ensure that your phone power off.
- Press and Hold Volume Down and Power key together.
- Launch the Power only when the LG logo appears on the screen, then quickly click and hold the Power Key once again.
- Release all keys when the Factory Data Reset appears on the screen and use Volume keys to navigate to select YES “Erase all user data & restore default settings”, then confirm with Power key.
- Wait until the process ends.
Performing Resetting from settings
Most easily way to performing hard reset Lg L80, and here below are the steps to do resetting.
- Go to the Home Screen.
- Tap Settings, then tap Backup & Restore.
- Select Factory Reset option.
- Tap Yes to confirm.
Once you confirm process you will not able to use device for few seconds until the process ends.
Video Tutorial how to Hard Reset LG L80