Simple tutorial how to perform Hard Reset LG Magna
Performing a reset is ideal way to solve unresponsive action any devices. A poory behaving apps can bring your Huawei Honor a crawl or even freeze the device in entirely. Often a soft reset can solve these problems and back your device to normal function. If not, you have to perform hard reset LG Magna as known factory reset and wipe all data files from your device.
With performing hard reset you will not lost private data.
I want to highlight ‘All user data will be lost’ cause of that I recommend you to make backup before you perform reset. Most easily way to do backing up is transform all files to external memory card or PC. With resetting you will restore forgotten password and lock pattern to factory settings. Follow next steps to perform reset Huawei Honor. If your device is completely unresponsive, you still have one additional option.
- Charge battery min 50 %.
- Turn Off LG Magna.
- Press and Hold Power key + Volume Down together for a few seconds.
- Release Power key when LG logo appears on the screen, then immediately press and hold Power key again.
- Release all key when the Factory Reset displayed on the screen.
- Navigate with Volume keys to select wipe data/factory reset, confirm with Power key.
- Tap ‘Erase all user data’, and again press the Power key to confirm.
- Wait until the resetting ends.
Hard Reset LG Magna from Settings
Go to > Settings > Backup & reset > Factory Reset > Confirm. If you can turn on device use above tutorial to perform hard reset via external keys. Also you can watch video tutorial below this post. If you have any question don’t hesitate to ask me in comment section.