How to Factory Reset / Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5?
The hard reset will restore the phone to it’s original factory settings and all user data, applications will be lost. This are the step by step procedures on how to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5. This may help you if your Galaxy Tab S 10.5 randomly reboots, freezes or hang up problems when using or opening some applications. This tutorial also will help you to restore your forgotten password on factory default settings. You need to know when you do a hard reset all data will be lost, because of that I recommend you make backing up android device and store all files, photos, sms, contacts and others important data. If you are using Google Gmail you can sync contacts from device to Gmail account. Best way to restore at the factory settings your lock password or lock pattern if you are forget is hard reset/ factory reset. Following steps below learn how to hard reset Galaxy Tab S.
Performing hard reset Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 using phone keys
Warning! All data will be lost performing hard reset!
If you are unable to power on your device, you can perform hard reset by using phones buttons.
- Power Off your device, in case that your phone still turn on.
- Press and Hold the VOLUME UP + MENU button + POWER button and wait until the Samsung logo appears.
- Navigate with VOLUME keys to select wipe data/factory reset then confirm with POWER button.
- After the performing hard reset completed select ‘reboot system now‘.
- Congratulations you have successfully hard reset Samsung Galaxy S 10.5.
Performing hard reset from settings
Easily way to perform factory rest / hard reset Samusung Galaxy Tab S 10.1 is from the settings.
- From the Main Menu tap Settings.
- Tap General > Back up and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset device.
- Then confirm with Delete All.
- Wait until the process ends.
If you have any questions ask me below in comment section.