Tutorial how to perform Huawei Honor Hard Reset
Performing a reset is ideal way to solve unresponsive action any devices. A poory behaving apps can bring your Huawei Honor a crawl or even freeze the device in entirely. Often a soft reset can solve these problems and back your device to normal function. If not, you have to perform Huawei Honor hard reset as known factory reset and wipe all data files from your device.
Soft Reset Huawei Honor 3C
With performing soft reset you will not lost private data. This is safest procedure and should be always tried first.
Just hold POWER key for a few seconds. Keep holding Power key until the phone blinks off and the boot logo displayed.
Performing Huawei Honor Hard Reset 3C using external keys
If soft reset reset does not restore your phone to normal function or if you wish to sell phone and wipe data completely, a hard reset is your best option. I want to highlight ‘All user data will be lost‘ cause of that I recommend you to make backup before you perform reset. Most easily way to do backing up is transform all files to external memory card or PC. With resetting you will restore forgotten password and lock pattern to factory settings. Follow next steps to perform reset Huawei Honor. If your device is completely unresponsive, you still have one additional option.
- Charge battery min 50 %.
- Power Off Huawei Honor 3C.
- Press and Hold Power key + Volume Up together for a few seconds.
- Navigate with Volume keys to select wipe data/factory reset, confirm with Power key.
- Tap ‘Erase all user data‘, and again press the Power key to confirm
- Wait until the resetting ends.
Performing Huawei Honor Hard Reset via Settings
The second way how perform Huawei Honor Hard Reset from the settings.
- From the Home screen choose Settings.
- Select Advanced Settings > Security.
- Select Advanced Settings > Security
- After reading the warning that we get on screen, tap Reset phone.
Video tutorial how to Huawei Honor