How to perform Huawei Y5 Y560 Hard Reset?
I will show you method how to execute Huawei Y5 Y560 Hard Reset without requiring power device. You will execute with using combination keys. For more information you can contact me or just watch video tutorial below post.
Warning! All data files will be lost! Before you do anything I recommend you to make backup.
How to hard reset:
- Power off your phone
- Press and hold volume up (+) and power button until Huawei logo on your screen appear
- Press volume down (-) to select “wipe data/factory reset” and press power button
- Press volume down (-) to select “yes-delete all user data” and press power button
- Wait until format ends
- Press the power button to select “reboot system now”
- Wait until the phone will restart
Huawei Y5 Y560 Hard Reset from settings
- If the display is off, press the Power to power it back on.
- Afterwards choose from menu Settings and tap Backup & Reset.
- Then choose Factory data reset and select Reset phone.
- Confirm all informations, and wait until your phone will reset and reboot itself.
- Well done! The hard reset is done.