How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A5?
Performing Samsung Galaxy A5 Hard Reset can be really useful if your device keeps freezing, won’t to respond or you forgotten password or lock pattern. Also if you plan to sell your device you should wipe all data from your device. Hard Reset as known factory reset reverts the phone back to its initial state. It is important to emphasize with performing hard reset you will lost all data files like photos, videos, contacts, messages, email etc. Before you start to do anything I recommend you making back up image, how can be ensure to save your private data. All data stored into the external SD card can’t be deleted, this can be one of the method. There is two ways to execute reset. If you can’t get into the settings, you can use external keys volumes, power button and sometimes camera key to restore factory settings.
Samsung Galaxy A5 hard reset with external keys
All data will be lost! If you can’t get into the settings option follow steps below.
- Remove and replace phone’s battery.
- Press and Hold Volume UP and Home key.
- Press Power key until the phone vibrate.
- Wait until the Android logo appears on the screen, then release all keys.
- Use Volume keys to navigate ‘wipe data / factory reset‘.
- Press Power key to confirm.
- Highlight ‘YES – delete all user data‘, then confirm again with Power key.
- Wait until the process ends.
Perform Samsung Galaxy A5 hard reset via settings
Most easily way to execute reset.
- Go to main menu, then find Settings icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Backup and Settings.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Reset Device.
- Delete all.
If you have any question related for reset ask me below in comment section. If you find something useful share on social networks.
Samsung Glaxy A5 Hard Reset video tutorial