Factory reset ZTE Blade Q
This is important thing before you continue the following procedure to reset to factory your device. After each Hard Reset you will lose your data that have been stored on the phone. I advise you make a backup your important data on your PC or SD card before reset to factory. If you plan to sell your phone you have to do a hard reset to wipe your personal data so as to prevent abuses. If you forget password or lock pattern from your device the best way how to solve this problem is make hard reset. Hard Reset (factory reset) will set up default settings such as factory settings. Today I will show you how to ZTE Blade Q hard reset.
How to factory reset ZTE Blade Q
Before you start procedure charge the battery min 50%
- Turn off ZTE Blade Q then remove battery and wait 20 sec
- Put back battery. If phone after put back battery automatically turns on repeat first step
- Press and Hold VOLUME button then press and hold POWER button
- Wait until you see Android logo, then release buttons
- Press short POWER button to appear System recovery menu
- Navigate with VOLUME buttons to find Wipe data / Factory reset
- Press and Hold VOLUME button to confirm choose
- Select YES delete all user data, to confirm again press and hold VOLUME button
- Wait until formatting is complete
- Then choose Reboot system option to restart your phone
- Set up setting like profile, date, time etc.
Video tutorial ZTE Blade Q Hard Reset
If you have any problems with ZTE Blade Q Hard Reset contact me or make question below I will answare as fast as I can.